A&E is a popular American pay television channel that offers movies, TV shows, series, and original content to watch. Initially, the network focused on arts, dramas, and educational content. You can watch all of A&E network content on its official streaming app, A&E. You can watch both live TV and on-demand videos from the A&E app. A&E is available on various devices like Android TV, Roku, Firestick, and more. Check out this article to install and activate A&E on all the available devices.
A&E app is free with your TV provider subscription and it supports a lot of TV providers. You can watch the A&E channel on Hulu, Philo, and DIRECTV Stream. By creating a free A&E profile, you can resume the shows on any device. Some of the favorite shows available on A&E are 60 Days In, Live PD, Duck Dynasty, Escaping Polygamy, Born This Way, Storage Wars, and many more. Most of the A&E shows are available for free to watch.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Install A&E on Roku
1. Insert your Roku player into the TV HDMI port and connect the device to your home network.
2. Press the Home button on the given remote to go to the home screen.
3. From the home screen, click the Streaming Channels option.
4. On the next screen, hit the Search Channels option.
5. Type and search for the A&E app.
6. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Add Channel button.
7. Press OK in the prompt and click Go to Channel to launch the app on the Roku device.
How to Install A&E on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and navigate to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find menu from the home screen and select the Search option.
3. Enter A&E in the search box.
4. From the search list, select the A&E app.
5. Next, click Get or Download to install the A&E app on Firestick.
6. Click Open to launch the app.
How to Install A&E on Apple TV
1. Plugin your Apple TV into your TV and launch the device.
2. Connect your Apple TV to the WiFi network.
3. Go to the App Store from the home screen.
4. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon from the right corner of the screen.
5. Search for the A&E app and select the app from the list.
6. Next, click on the Get button to install the A&E app on your Apple TV.
7. Wait for a few minutes and click Open to launch the app.
How to Install A&E on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect the device to the internet connection.
2. Tap the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch the Google Play Store and tap the Search icon from the right corner.
4. Type A&E and search for it.
5. Next, click the Install button to install A&E on Android TV.
6. Open the A&E app to get the activation code.
How to Install A&E on Xbox
1. Open the Xbox and navigate to the home screen.
2. Move to Apps tile from the home screen.
3. Select Search apps tile and enter A&E in the search.
4. Choose the app and click the Install button to install it.
5. Finally, tap on Confirm button to launch the A&E app on Xbox.
How to Install A&E on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and then press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Click on the Apps tab and select the Search icon from the screen.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the A&E app and select Done.
4. Select the Install button.
5. Next, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate A&E App
1. Launch the A&E app on the streaming device you have installed.
2. Tap the Sign In option and it will display an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Then, visit A&E Activation Website (www.aetv.com/activate) from your smartphone or PC.
4. Select the streaming device where you have installed the A&E app. If the device is not shown, select the Other option.
5. Further, select your TV provider from the list.
6. Next, enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
7. Start streaming all the A&E shows.
Visit the official activation website to activate the A&E app.
Yes, the app is compatible with Chromecast.