Among the sea of sports streaming apps, the CBS Sports App is one of the best ones available. Activate CBS Sports to enjoy its huge library of sports content. Using the CBS Sports app, you can watch live sports events and other exclusive shows. You can also watch popular matches from NFL, NBA, Soccer, the PGA Championship, Tennis (all ATP tours), NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, WINBA, March Madness, and more. CBS Sports app is available on all major platforms and devices. You have to install and activate the CBS Sports app to watch all the sports content.
With the CBS Sports app, you will be updated with breaking news of all current sporting events. You also get personalized news and video from your favorite teams, leagues, & athletes. Further, the CBS Sports app also brings you on-demand highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues. It also includes Paramount+ sports exclusives like USMNT Soccer Games, National Women’s Soccer League, UFEA Champions League, and Europa League.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
How to Install CBS Sports on Apple TV
1. Switch on your Apple TV and connect it to your home network.
2. From the home screen, open the App Store.
3. Next, tap the Search icon from the App Store screen.
4. On the search bar, type in CBS Sports using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the CBS Sports app from the search results.
6. Then, tap on the Get button to install the CBS Sports app on Apple TV.
7. Once installed, select Open to launch the CBS Sports app.
How to Install CBS Sports on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for the CBS Sports app.
4. Choose the CBS Sports app from the suggestions you get.
5. Further, select Get or Download to install CBS Sports on Firestick.
6. Once installed, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Install CBS Sports on Roku
1. Start your Roku player and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote.
3. Select Search from the home screen.
4. Type CBS Sports into the search input field.
5. Pick the official CBS Sports app from the list of apps that appears.
6. Next, tap Add Channel to install CBS Sports on Roku.
7. Once the download gets over, tap Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install CBS Sports on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Apps tab.
3. Then, launch the Google Play Store and choose the Search icon.
4. Enter CBS Sports in the search and tap the search icon.
5. Select the CBS Sports app from the search list and tap Install to install CBS Sports on Android TV.
6. Click the Open button to launch the CBS Sports app on your Android TV.
How to Activate CBS Sports
1. Launch the installed CBS Sports streaming app.
2. Click the Sign In option and note down the Activation Code that is displayed on the screen.
3. Then, go to any web browser from your smartphone or PC to visit the CBS Sports Activation Website.
4. Enter the CBS Sports Activation Code and click on the Next button to activate the CBS Sports app.
5. Login with your CBS Sports account details and start streaming from the app.
CBS Sports app is free to download and you can subscribe to the monthly subscription to stream the content.
CBS Sports Essential Plan costs $4.99 per month and the Premium plan costs $9.99 per annum