The Shell Fuel Reward program is available only at the Shell-branded stations in the United States. You will get rewards when you travel, eat, and when shop online. Also, you will save at least 5¢ per gallon for Gold Status and 3¢ per gallon for Silver Status. You need to activate the Fuel Rewards Card at any Shell station to avail these benefits. Before you activate the card, you need to join the fuel programs and get the Instant Gold Status for six months.
How to Activate Fuel Rewards Card Via Online
1. Initially, open a web browser on your PC.
2. Navigate to the Fuel Rewards website and click the Join Now button.
3. Enter the necessary details and create an account to get the Fuel Rewards Card or Alt ID.
4. Go to a participating Shell station and swipe your Fuel Rewards Card or enter your Alt ID.
5. If you use the card, you will save up to 5 cents per gal with Gold Status and that will be added with other rewards in your Fuel Rewards account.
6. Finally, you can use the Shell payment card to pay and redeem up to 20 gallons.
How to Activate Shell Go+ Rewards
1. Go to the Shell Go+ website using a web browser.
2. Login with your Shell account.
3. Tap the Your Rewards tile at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select the reward that you want to use.
5. Tap the Redeem Now option.
6. If the toggle becomes Yellow, it means your reward is activated.
7. Finally, scan your card, fob, or app in the shop before you pay for the transaction to activate the rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Fuel Rewards account and click Manage Cards. Enter your bank details and debit/credit card number. Save the information to link your bank account to Fuel Rewards Card. You can link an account from any bank like Bank of America and KeyBank.
You can contact Fuel Rewards customer service at 888-603-0473 or mail them at [email protected]
You can activate your Sheel Fuel Rewards Card at any Shell station.