If you are interested in home improvement, home decors, and real estate, you should know about HGTV. HGTV stands for Home and Garden Television. It is an American pay television channel owned by Discovery, Inc. You can stream all the HGTV network shows on its streaming app, HGTV GO. The HGTV GO app is free with your TV subscription. On the HGTV GO app, you will get shows about home appliances, modular kitchens, and techniques for gardening. Further, HGTV GO offers live TV and on-demand videos to watch. Learn to install and activate the HGTV GO app on various devices.
The new episodes are available on the same day it premieres on TV. The app allows you to resume the shows from where you left. HGTV is available only in the US and it is geo-restricted in other countries.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Install HGTV GO on Firestick
1. Start your Firestick and navigate to the home screen.
2. Click the Find menu and hover to the Search option.
3. Search for the HGTV GO app.
4. From the search result, choose the HGTV GO app.
5. Click Get or Download to install HGTV GO on Firestick.
6. Tap the Open button to launch the HGTV GO app on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Install HGTV GO on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Login to your Apple account and open the App Store.
3. Click the Search option from the top panel.
4. Type HGTV with the help of an on-screen keyboard and pick the app from the suggestions.
5. Click Get to install HGTV GO on Apple TV.
6. Further, select Open to launch the HGTV GO app.
How to Install HGTV GO on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
4. On the following screen, click on Search Channels.
5. Browse for the HGTV GO channel and select the app.
6. Click Add Channel to install the HGTV GO app on Roku.
7. When the app is installed, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install HGTV GO on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Click on the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
4. Browse for the HGTV GO app and select the official app from the search results.
5. Click Install to install HGTV GO on Android TV.
6. Then, open the HGTV GO app and get the activation code.
How to Install HGTV GO on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Navigate to the Apps icon.
3. Search for the HGTV app.
4. Select the HGTV GO app from the search result.
5. Click the Install button to install the HGTV GO app on Samsung Smart TV.
6. Once installed, launch the app on your TV.
How to Activate HGTV GO
1. Launch the HGTV Go app on your streaming device.
2. An Activation Code will be displayed on your TV screen.
3. Launch any browser and visit the HGTV activation website (www.watch.hgtv.com/activate) from your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the HGTV Activation Code and click on the Activate button.
5. Then, choose your TV provider and sign in with the network.
6. Once the HGTV GO is activated, you can stream the HGTV shows on your device.
1. How do you unlock HGTV shows?
You can unlock HGTV shows with your TV subscription and also use the streaming services Philo, Hulu, Sling TV, Vidgo, and more.
2. Is the HGTV GO app free to stream?
HGTV GO app is free with your TV provider subscription.
3. How can I activate the HGTV GO app?
Go to the activation website and activate the app to stream the shows.