Kayo Sports is one of the most popular Australian sports streaming apps. It brings you live sports channels of Fox Sports, Sports Cricket, ESPN, ESPN2, beIN Sports, Tennis, NFL, NBA, NBL, and UFC. In addition to live matches, you can also watch on-demand matches as well. The most interesting aspect of this app is Split View which allows you to watch four videos simultaneously. Kayo Sports is available on various platforms. In this section, you shall learn to install and activate Kayo Sports on all the available devices.
All the live streams are available in HD quality. From Kayo Sports, you can also watch your favorite matches, highlights, key points, and more. Further, it is a subscription-based streaming service that has two subscription plans, such as Basic ($24) and Premium ($35). With both plans, you get 14 days free trial.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
How to Install Kayo Sports on Apple TV
1. Start your Apple TV and connect to a strong internet connection.
2. Open the App Store.
3. Tap the Search icon from the top panel.
4. Enter Kayo Sports in the search using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the Kayo Sports app from the results.
6. On the app overview page, tap Get to install the app on Apple TV.
7. Tap Open to launch the Kayo Sports app.
How to Install Kayo Sports on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Go to the Apps section.
3. Then, launch Google Play Store and tap the Search icon.
4. Type and search for the Kayo Sports app.
5. Pick the official app from the suggestions you get.
6. Next, tap Install to install Kayo Sports app on Android TV.
7. Open the Kayo Sports app to get the activation code.
How to Install Kayo Sports on Samsung Smart TV
1. Make sure that you have connected your Samsung TV to the internet connection.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
3. Tap on Apps from the bottom of the screen.
4. Next, click on the Search icon and enter Kayo Sports in the search.
5. Select the app and choose the Install button.
6. Launch the Kayo Sports app to get the activation code.
How to Install Kayo Sports on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG Smart TV and move to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, open the LG Content Store.
3. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon from the right corner of the screen.
4. Provide Kayo Sports in the search and tap the Search icon.
5. Select the app and tap Install.
6. Open the Kayo Sports app and get the activation code.
How to Install Kayo Sports on PlayStation
1. Launch your PlayStation console and go to the PlayStation Store.
2. Choose the Search function and enter Kayo Sports in the search.
3. Select the app from the list and tap the Download button to install Kayo Sports on the PlayStation console.
4. Launch the Kayo Sports app to generate the activation code.
How to Activate Kayo Sports App
1. Launch the Kayo Sports app that you have installed.
2. Tap Sign in and configure your credentials.
3. Now, you will receive an Activation Code on the TV screen.
4. Visit Kayo Sports Activation Website (www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate) from a different device.
5. Enter the Activation Code and click on Done.
6. Now, the app will be activated on your device and you can start your streaming.
1. How many devices can I use in the Kayo account?
The Basic plan allows you to access two devices and the Premium plan lets you use three devices.
2. How much does Kayo Sports cost?
The Basic plan costs $24 per month and the Premium Plan costs $35 per month.
3. Can I stream Kayo Sports on Firestick?
Kayo Sports is not available for Fire TV devices.