Les Mills On Demand is a popular workout app that provides world-class workout videos for users. It has workouts for Cardio, Strength, HIIT, Core, Flexibility, and you name any Les Mills has it. Les Mills On Demand is a subscription-based streaming app that costs $12.99 per month with a ten-day free trial. All the workouts available are effective and proven. In addition to this, fun workouts are available for kids and teens. Les Mills On Demand is available on various devices, including Android and iOS. Just like other fitness apps, Beachbody On Demand, you have to activate the Les Mills On Demand app for the first time.
Workouts are available for all age groups and the workouts usually are of 30 to 55 minutes long. Further, workouts are available in German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese. If you have subscribed to the app, you can access 12 fitness programs to keep you fit. You can enjoy the workouts with amazing fitness music. Every week you get new workout videos to practice and you will also be interested in doing new workouts.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One
How to Install Les Mills On Demand on Firestick
1. Switch on your TV and connect the Firestick.
2. From the Firestick home screen, tap on the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Search for Les Mills On Demand app in the search bar.
4. Choose the Les Mills On Demand app from the search list.
5. Then, tap Get or Download to install Les Mills On Demand on Firestick.
6. Then, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Les Mills On Demand on Apple TV
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the home screen, open the App Store.
3. Then, tap the Search menu from the top panel.
4. Browse for Les Mills On Demand app with the help of the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the Les Mills On Demand app from the search results.
6. Next, click Install to install Les Mills On Demand on Apple TV.
7. Click the Open button to launch the Les Mills On Demand app on your Apple TV.
How to Install Les Mills On Demand on Roku
1. Start your Roku Player and connect it to your home network.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the next screen, select the Search Channels option.
4. Look for Les Mills On Demand app and select the app from the search result.
5. Select Add Channel to install Les Mills On Demand on Roku.
6. Tap OK in the prompt and tap Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Les Mills On Demand on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and move to the home screen.
2. Tap on the Apps tab.
3. Launch the Google Play Store and tap the Magnifying Glass icon on the top right of the app home screen.
4. Type in Les Mills On Demand in the search and choose the app.
5. Further, click Install to download and install Les Mills On Demand on Android TV.
6. Finally, tap Open to launch the app to get the activation code.
How to Les Mills On Demand on Xbox One
1. Power on your Xbox console and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap the Store tab and select Apps from Store Categories.
3. Select Search Apps and type in Les Mills On Demand in the search.
4. Select the Les Mills On Demand app from the result and tap Get it Free to install the app on Xbox.
5. Finally, click Confirm in the prompt and open the Les Mills On Demand app.
How to Activate Les Mills On Demand
1. Launch the Les Mills On Demand app on the device on which you have installed it.
2. Click Sign In and provide your account credentials.
3. You will receive an Activation Code on the TV screen.
4. Then, visit Les Mills On Demand Activation website (watch.lesmillsondemand.com/login) from your PC or mobile.
5. Sign in using your account details.
6. Enter the Les Mills Activation Code and click on the Connect button.
7. Once the code is verified by LES Mills, it will refresh and reload on your device.
8. All done. You can start streaming from the app now.
You can stream simultaneously on three devices in a single subscription from LES Mills On Demand.
Yes, you can download and activate the Les Mills app directly from the Roku Channel Store.