Lifetime is an American basic cable that is a part of Lifetime Entertainment Services. The network features women-oriented content where women are in lead roles. The Lifetime streaming app is available on various devices to watch the media content. From the Lifetime app, you can watch full episodes, movies, behind the scenes, and clips. New content is being added every day on the app. By creating a profile, you can resume the shows from where you left on any device. Like the MTV app, to get all these features in the Mylifetime app, you need to activate it on your respective devices.
If you want to watch more Lifetime movies, you have to subscribe to Movie Club, which costs $3.99 per month and $39.99 per annum. You get a 7-day free trial to test all the features. Further, you can also sign in with your TV provider to access more content from the Lifetime app. Dance Moms, Marries, at First Sight, Bring It, The Rap Game, Marrying Millions are some of the best movies available in the Lifetime app.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Install Lifetime on Apple TV
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect to a WiFi network.
2. From the home screen, launch the App Store.
3. Click the Search icon and browse for the Lifetime app.
4. Select the Lifetime app from the results.
5. Click Get to install the Lifetime app.
6. Click Open to launch the Lifetime app to get the activation code.
How to Install Lifetime on Roku
1. Connect your Roku to your TV HDMI port and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote.
3. Click Search and type Lifetime or Mylifetime app.
4. Pick the official Lifetime app from the search results and click Add Channel.
5. Once installed, click Go to Channel to launch the Lifetime app.
How to Install Lifetime on Firestick
1. Plugin your Firestick to your TV and make sure the device is connected to a WiFi network.
2. Click on the Find menu and select Search tile.
3. Search for the Lifetime app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Lifetime app under the Apps & Games section.
5. Then, click Get or Download to install the Lifetime app on Firestick.
6. Wait for a few minutes for the installation process.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the Lifetime app.
How to Install Lifetime on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Open Google Play Store from the home screen.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the Lifetime app.
4. Choose the app and click Install to install Lifetime on Android TV.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Lifetime on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and connect the TV to your home network.
2. Press the Smart Hub button in the remote and you will be taken to the Menu bar.
3. Click on the Search bar and type Lifetime using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Lifetime app and install it on your Samsung Smart TV.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate MyLifetime / Lifetme
1. Launch the Lifetime app on the device you use.
2. It will display an Activation Code on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Lifetime activation website (www.mylifetime.com/activate).
4. On that page, first select your streaming device.
5. Next, select your TV provider from the list.
6. Now, enter your Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
7. Now, the Lifetime app will be activated on your device and you can start streaming from the app.
1. How do I activate Lifetime on my Roku?
When you open the Lifetime app on your Roku, it will display you the activation code. Enter the code in the Lifetime activation website and activate the app.
2. How can I watch Lifetime without a TV provider?
The Lifetime channel is available on live TV streaming platforms like Hulu, Sling TV, and Vidgo.