If you are interested in watching the most phenomenal stories of natural wonder and animal behavior, then you should know about the National Geographic channel. It is an American television channel which offers you a lot of interesting shows to watch. Nat Geo TV is the official streaming platform to stream all the shows on the network. The Nat Geo app is free, but you can unlock more episodes with your TV provider subscription. With a TV provider, you can stream live TV too. Nat Geo is available on multiple devices. Activate the Nat Geo app on all the devices and stream the content.
If you create a free account on the Nat Geo TV app, you will get a personalized home screen based on the streaming history and you can save and watch your favorite shows at anytime you want. Further, the app includes content from Nat Geo East, Nat Geo West, and Nat Geo Wild channels. It gives you closed captioning support for all the content and you can also resume the shows from where you left. On the Nat Geo app, you will get to stream documentaries like Genius: Aretha, Secrets of the Zoo: Down Under, Alaska Animal Rescue, and more.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One
How to Install Nat Geo on Roku
1. Plugin your Roku device into your TV and connect it to your home WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. Click Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
4. On Roku Channel Store, tap the Search Channels option.
5. Enter Nat Geo in the search and select the Nat Geo TV app from the list.
6. Tap on Add Channel to install Nat Geo on the Roku device.
7. Choose OK in the prompt and select Go to Channel to open the app on your device.
How to Install Nat Geo on Apple TV
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect the device to the internet connection.
2. Open the App Store from the home screen.
3. Tap Search from the top panel and enter the Nat Geo app in the search bar.
4. Choose the Nat Geo TV app from the list.
5. Click on the Get button to install the Nat Geo app on Apple TV.
6. Finally, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Nat Geo on Firestick
1. Input your Firestick to the TV HDMI port and launch the device.
2. Make sure that the device is connected to a stable internet connection.
3. Tap the Find menu from the home screen and click on the Search tile.
4. Type Nat Geo in the search and choose the app from Amazon App Store.
5. Further, click Get or Download to install the Nat Geo on Firestick.
6. After the installation, tap on the Open button to launch the sNat Geo app.
How to Install Nat Geo on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and tap the Apps tab.
2. Launch Google Play Store and select the Search option.
3. Browse for the Nat Geo app and choose the app from the suggestions.
4. Tap on Install to install Nat Geo on Android TV.
5. Once the app is installed successfully, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Nat Geo on Xbox One
1. Open Xbox One and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Store tab and click Apps in the Store Categories.
3. Tap Search Apps and type Nat Geo in the search.
4. Select the Nat Geo TV app from the list and click on Get it Free to install the app.
5. Next, click Confirm to launch Nat Geo app on the Xbox console.
How to Activate Nat Geo TV App
1. Launch the Nat Geo TV app on the streaming device and it will display an Activation Code on your TV screen.
2. Open any browser and visit the Nat Geo TV activation website (www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate).
3. Enter the Activation Code that was shown on your TV display.
4. After entering, click on the Continue button.
5. Select your TV provider and sign in with your account credentials.
6. Now, the Nat Geo app is activated successfully and you can start streaming the videos from the app.
1. Is Nat Geo Wild available on Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime users can watch Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo TV from the app.
2. How much does Nat Geo cost?
The National Geographic Channel is 100% free to download and use.