NBC News is the news division of the popular American broadcast television network NBC. This news division brings you all the incidents that are happening in the world. You can access every update from its streaming app NBC News. In addition to news, the app also gives you real-time news alerts, in-depth stories, and exclusive articles from the best journalists. Further, you also get news about politics, opinion, health news, tech, science news, business, sports, celebrities, entertainment, and more. Install and activate the NBC News app to get updates on the breaking news always.
From the NBC News app, go to NBC News NOW section to access 24 hours news coverage and live streams of current events. Additionally, you can also access MSNBC shows from the app. It helps you to know what happens at the national and global levels. Further, you can live full stream episodes of Meet the Press with Chuck Todd, NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and Dateline, and more episodes. You also get access to weather reports from the NBC News app.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- Samsung TV
How to Install NBC News on Apple TV
1. Plugin your Apple TV into the TV’s HDMI port and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. From the home screen, launch the App Store.
3. Tap the Search menu from the menu bar.
4. Enter NBC News in the search and choose the app from the list.
5. Select the Get button to install the NBC News app on Apple TV.
6. Further, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install NBC News on Fire TV
1. Launch your Firestick and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find menu from the top panel and select the Search option from that.
3. Type NBC News in the search bar.
4. Pick the app from the Apps & Games section.
5. On the next screen, click Get or Download to install the NBC News app on Firestick.
6. After the download, tap the Open button to launch the NBC News app.
How to Install NBC News on Roku
1. Input your Roku to your TV HDMI port and make sure that the device is connected to an internet connection.
2. Now, press the Home button to go to the home screen.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the screen.
4. Choose the Search Channels option.
5. Browse the NBC News app and select the app from the suggestions.
6. Next, tap on Add Channel to install the NBC News app on Roku.
7. Click OK in the prompt and choose Go to Channel option to launch the app.
How to Install NBC News on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and tap the Apps tab from the home screen.
2. Launch Play Store and click the Search icon from the top corner of the screen.
3. Type NBC News using the virtual keyboard and pick the app from the list.
4. Now, on the app overview page, click Install to install the NBC News app.
5. Once the app is installed, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Install NBC News on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to your WiFi network.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
3. Tap the Apps tab from the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the Search bar and enter NBC News.
5. Choose the app from the search results and click the Install button.
6. Wait for a few minutes and click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate NBC News App
1. Launch the NBC News app on the streaming device that you use.
2. It will display an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Launch any browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the NBC News activation site (www.activate.msnbc.com).
4. Enter the Activation Code and tap the Continue button.
5. Now, the NBC News app will refresh and load the content.
6. Play the videos and start watching them on the device.
Yes, NBC News mobile app is available for Android and iOS. You can download it from Play Store and App Store.
You can install the NBC News official app from Roku Channel Store.