NBC Sports Gold is an American OTT service and it is one of the parts of the NBC Sports division. It brings amazing sports content to the users. With the app, you can watch the world’s Elite Lacrosse Athletes competition. Further, it offers the entire Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season, including qualifiers. You can watch live streaming of your favorite sports event and you can also replay the full events. NBC Sports Gold app is compatible with Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, and more. In this section, you shall proceed to install and activate the NBC Sports Gold app on various devices.
There are several sports packages you can choose from, depending on your preference. The subscribers will have access to all current session video replays till the end of the current subscription period. All sports will be available in English and some of them are available with closed captioning support.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
How to Install NBC Sports Gold on Apple TV
1. Input your Apple TV to the TV HDMI port and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. Launch the App Store from the home screen.
3. Tap the Search menu from the top panel.
4. Type and search for the NBC Sports Gold app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the NBC Sports Gold app from the search results.
6. Click Get to install NBC Sports on Apple TV.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install NBC Sports Gold on Roku
1. Start your Roku player and press the Home button on the remote.
2. From the home screen, tap Streaming Channels.
3. Then, click Search Channels on the next screen.
4. Enter NBC Sports Gold in the search and tap the search icon.
5. Pick the NBC Sports Gold app from the suggestions.
6. Next, click Add Channel to install NBC Sports Gold on Roku.
7. Then, tap OK in the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install NBC Sports Gold on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Browse for the NBC Sports Gold app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the NBC Sports Gold app from the list.
5. Further, click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Wait for a few minutes and click Open to launch the app.
How to Install NBC Sports Gold on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to your home network.
2. From the home screen, go to the Apps section.
3. Open Google Play Store and tap the Magnifying Glass icon.
4. Enter NBC Sports Gold in the search and select the app from the search results.
5. On the next screen, click Install to install NBC Sports Gold on Android TV.
6. Then, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Activate NBC Sports Gold App
1. Launch the NBC Sports app on the device.
2. Now, the app will display an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Using any browser from your PC or mobile, visit NBC Sports Gold Activation Website (www.nbcsports.com/activate/gold).
4. Select the device in which you want to activate the NBC Sports Gold app.
5. Next, enter your Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
6. Now, you can watch the videos from the NBC Sports Gold app.
1. How do I watch NBC Sports Gold without a TV provider?
2. How do I cancel my NBC Sports Gold subscription?
You can cancel your subscription to NBC Sports Gold in your account settings.