If you are interested in watching intellectual content, then you must know about Smithsonian Channel. It is an American pay television channel owned by ViacomCBS. Smithsonian Channel is the best option to watch inspiring stories, powerful documentaries, and videos about science, nature, culture, spacecraft, aircraft, and more. All the content of the network is available in the Smithsonian Channel streaming app. The app costs $4.99 per month and you can also watch the app using your TV provider subscription. Learn to install and activate the SC TV or Smithsonian channel on your streaming devices.
There are a lot of award-winning programs available on the Smithsonian Channel app and they are all entertaining and educational programs. You learn something out of this app every time you use the app. Further, you can watch full episodes of your favorite programs, and the app lets you create curated playlists. Some of the popular programs are Aerial America, Soul Revolution, MLK, Air Warriors, Real Story, and more.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
How to Install SC TV on Roku
1. Input your Roku player to your TV HDMI port and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote and you will be taken to the home screen.
3. From the home screen, select the Search option.
4. Enter Smithsonian Channel in the search and choose the official app from the search results.
5. Click Add Channel to install Smithsonian Channel on Roku.
6. Next, click OK in the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install SC TV on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and move to the home screen.
2. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
3. Tap on the Search icon from the App Store.
4. Type and search for the Smithsonian Channel using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the SC TV app from the suggestions you get.
6. Further, click on the Get button to install Smithsonian Channel on Apple TV.
7. Tap on the Open button to launch the SC TV app.
How to Install SC TV on Amazon Fire TV
1. Start your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. From the top panel, select the Find menu and tap the Search tile.
3. The search bar will appear. Search for the Smithsonian Channel app.
4. Pick the Smithsonian Channel app from the list.
5. On the app information page, click Get or Download.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the SC TV app.
How to Install SC TV on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and make sure that it is connected to a strong internet connection.
2. Tap the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch the Google Play Store and select the Search icon from the right corner.
4. Enter Smithsonian Channel in the search using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the official SC TV app from the suggestions.
6. Next, click Install to install Smithsonian Channel on Android TV.
7. Open to the SC TV app on your TV.
How to Activate SC TV (Smithsonian Channel)
1. Launch the SC TV app on your respective streaming device.
2. The app will display an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Now, visit the SC TV Activation Website (www.smithsonianchannel.com/activate).
4. Enter the SC TV Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
5. Now, the SC TV app will be activated.
6. Sign in with your TV service provider.
7. Now you can watch the videos from the Smithsonian Channel app.
1. How much does Smithsonian Channel cost?
Smithsonian Channel costs $4.99 per month.
2. How can I watch Smithsonian Channel without cable?
Using fubotv, Hulu, and YouTube TV subscription, you can watch Smithsonian Channel.