Voot is a popular streaming app owned by Viacom18. It allows you to watch 70,000 hours of various media content such as Movies, TV Shows, Reality Shows, Drama, Music, and much more. Additionally, you can also stream Voot Originals too. Voot is available on all major streaming platforms. Install and Activate Voot streaming app to watch all the content.
Voot app features content from MTV, Nickelodeon, Vice, and many more. The app has a user-friendly interface that helps you to navigate quickly and easily. The Voot app is compatible with Chromecast, so you can cast the videos to any big screen and enjoy.
In the recently finalized auction, Viacom won the IPL streaming rights for Rs. 20,500 Cr for five years. So, from IPL 2023 to 2028, you have to use Viacom’s streaming app Voot to watch all the IPL matches. In addition to NBA, FIFA, ATP, LaLigam, and Serie A, you can watch IPL too. From now on, Hotstar won’t be our go-to streaming platform for cricket matches.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Install Voot on Firestick
1. Boot up your Firestick and wait for the home screen.me screen, tap on the Apps tab.
2. Click on the Find option on the top menu and select the Search tile.
3. Type Voot using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Voot app from the search results.
5. Click Get or Download to install Voot on Firestick.
6. Open the Voot app to get the activation code.
How to Install Voot on Apple TV
1. Boot up Apple TV and connect to the internet.
2. On the home screen, open the App Store.
3. Tap the Search menu from the top menu.
4. Enter Voot in the search bar.
5. Choose the Voot app from the suggestions you get.
6. Next, tap the Get button to install Voot on Apple TV.
7. Launch the Voot app to activate.
How to Install Voot on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and wait for the home screen.
2. Tap on the Apps tab.
3. Then, launch the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
4. Browse for the Voot app in the Play Store and select the app.
5. Next, tap the Install button to install Voot on Android TV.
6. Finally, tap Open to launch the Voot app.
How to Install Voot on LG Smart TV
1. Power on your LG Smart TV and go to LG Content Store.
2. Tap the Search icon and look for the Voot app.
3. Next, choose the Voot app from the app search results.
4. Further, click Install to install the Voot app on LG Smart TV.
5. Launch the Voot app from the home screen.
How to Install Voot on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote and tap Apps from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the Search bar and type in Voot in the search input field.
4. Select the Voot app from the search result.
5. Next, click Install to install the app on Samsung Smart TV.
6. After the installation, launch the Voot app on your TV.
How to Activate Voot App
1. Launch the Voot app on the device and click on the Activate button on the home screen.
2. Next, go to Voot Activation Website (voot.com/activate) from your PC or smartphone.
3. Sign in with your Voot account.
4. Further, enter the Four-Digit code displayed on your TV and click on the Continue button.
5. After the code is verified by the Voot web server, the Voot app will be activated and you can start streaming videos from the app.
Voot is not available on Roku Channel Store.
You can contact customer care through [email protected].