The Zeus Network is a subscription-based streaming service that was launched in 2018. This service features original scripted and unscripted influencer-driven programming. In a short period of time, Zeus has gained a number of audiences because its programs stand out from other services. Mostly, the programs available on this service are generated by social media influencers. Zeus Network is available on multiple platforms. Install and activate the Zeus Network app on all the available devices.
On Zeus, you will find fitness videos, comedy, drama series, reality TV shows, and more. It costs $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year. There is no contract for your subscription, so you can cancel the subscription at any time. You can also access the content through the Zeus website. The trending talk series available are, Baddies ATL, Joseline’s Cabaret: Miami, You’re My Boooyfriend, The Real Blac Chyna, and more.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
How to Install Zeus Network on Apple TV
1. Input your Apple TV to the TV HDMI port and launch the device.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to an internet connection.
3. Go to the Apple TV home screen and launch the App Store.
4. Next, tap the Magnifying Glass icon.
5. Type and search for the Zeus Network app using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Further, click the Get button to install Zeus Network on Apple TV.
7. Open the Zeus Network to get the activation code.
How to Install Zeus Network on Fire TV
1. Plugin your Fire TV into your TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find menu.
3. From that, tap on the Search option.
4. Browse for the Zeus Network app and select the app from Apps & Games section.
5. Click Get or Download to install Zeus Network on Firestick.
6. Launch the Zeus Network app to generate the activation code.
How to Install Zeus Network on Roku
1. Connect your Roku player to a strong internet connection.
2. Go to the Roku home screen and tap Streaming Channels.
3. On the next screen, choose the Search Channels tile.
4. Enter Zeus Network in the search and tap the Search icon.
5. Then, click Add Channel to install Zeus Network on Roku.
6. Tap the OK button in the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install Zeus Network on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, tap on the Apps tab.
3. On the next screen, open Google Play Store and select the Search icon from the right corner.
4. Type Zeus Network in the search bar and tap the Search icon.
5. Click the Install button to install the Zeus Network on Android TV.
6. Launch the Zeus Network app on your TV and get the activation code.
How to Activate Zeus Network
1. Launch the Zeus Network app and click on the Sign In option.
2. Now, the app will display an Activation Code.
3. Then, visit Zeus Network Activation Website (www.thezeusnetwork.com.activate) from your smartphone or PC.
4. Login with your existing Zeus Network account.
5. In the required field, enter the Activation Code that was displayed on your TV screen.
6. Now, the Zeus Network app on your device will be activated.
7. Watch your favorite videos from the Zeus Network app.
1. Do I have to pay for the Zeus Network app?
You have to subscribe to Zeus Network app for $4.99 per month.
2. Is the Zeus Network app Chromecast compatible?
Like the USA Network app, the Zeus Network app also comes with in-built Chromecast support.