Afterpay, as the name suggests, you can buy now and pay later. In AfterPay, you can make your first four payments with free interest. Afterpay also offers a card to make payments. You can use the Afterpay card in thousands of stores in the US and you can also find great shipping deals on a range of beauty, fashion, tech, homeware, and more. You can make your first payment today and the rest after six weeks. To make payments, you need to add the Afterpay card to the Apple Wallet or Google Pay digital wallet and activate it.
Steps to Activate the Afterpay Card Using App
1. On your Android smartphone, go to the Google Play Store. For iPhones, navigate to the App Store.
3. Search for the Afterpay app.
4. Install the Afterpay app on your smartphone.
5. Open the Afterpay app.
6. Next, navigate to the Card tab and tap the Activate the Afterpay Card option.
7. Enter your Card number and other details in the given field.
8. Once you enter all the details, click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
9. Finally, your Afterpay card will be activated.
10. Make sure that the Afterpay Card is linked with your Apple Pay or Google Pay to make payments online.
How to Use Afterpay Card Online
1. Open the Afterpay app on your mobile.
2. Click the In-store tab to check the pre-approved amount you have to spend.
3. Select the Authorize and pay in-store to begin the payment process.
4. Next, tap the Pay in-store with Apple Pay option to add the Afterpay Card to your digital wallet.
5. After you purchase something from the merchant’s app or website, select Apple Pay during the payment process.
6. Then, select Afterapay Card and confirm the payment with your Face ID, Touch ID, or Passcode to complete the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, using the Afterpay Card in your digital wallet is safe as it requires authentication using Face ID, Touch ID, or Passcode to make payments.
You can’t use the Afterpay Card on Amazon Pay as it doesn’t accept Afterpay as of now.