Amazon Pay Later is one of the best features of Amazon as it allows the users to purchase now and pay the amount later, similar to Apple Pay Later. Other digital payments like Google Pay and Samsung Pay won’t have this Pay Later feature. It is a simple and easy process. Amazon Pay doesn’t need your credit card information and there is no processing fee. You can easily follow the expenditures and repayments on the EMI dashboard on the Amazon app. To activate and use Amazon Pay later, you must have an Amazon account.
Steps to Activate Amazon Pay Later
If you want to use Amazon Pay Later, you need to register using your bank account details.
1. Open the Amazon app on your smartphone.
2. Login with your Amazon account.
3. Click the Menu icon on the top left corner.
4. Select Amazon Pay from the menu that appears on the screen.
5. Click Amazon Pay Later Get Started tab on the Amazon Pay page.
6. Next, tap the Sign up in 60 seconds tile.
7. Now, enter all the necessary information and click the Agree & Continue button.
8. Now, you need to set up your Amazon Pay Later and click the Agree & Continue tab again.
9. If you wish to set up the auto repayment, set it up or skip the process by tapping the Continue button.
10. Select the product you want to buy on Amazon Pay later and add it to the cart.
11. Choose Amazon Pay Later in the payment process.
12. Finally, click the Continue button to complete the purchase using Amazon Pay Later.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you purchase something using Amazon Pay Later between the 1st to 15th of the month, your first due is on the 5th other of next month. If you purchase between the 16th to till the end of the month, your due is on the 5th day of the month next to the subsequent one.
There are no hidden charges or subscriptions in Amazon Pay Later.