Andriod Auto is used to connect your phone to your car. With that, you can make important calls or send messages without taking your smartphone. Using the navigation tools on Andriod Auto, you will get the best routes to your destination. Google Assistant will help you to call and chat with your dear ones and entertain you by playing your favorite songs. In short, you can control everything with your voice without looking at your phone and focus on your drive. In Andriod 10 or later, Andriod Auto is pre-installed. For older versions, you need to install and activate Android Auto from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Andriod Auto on Android Smartphone
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Type Andriod Auto in the search bar.
3. Select the Android Auto app from the search results and click the Download button.
4. Once the installation process is over, click the Open button.
5. Next, read the terms and conditions.
6. Tap the Allow button to allow the Android app to access the phone’s features and apps.
7. Turn on location on your phone for a better experience.
How to Activate Android Auto on Car [With USB Cable]
1. Make sure your phone has a stable internet connection.
2. Download the Andriod Auto app from the Google Play Store.
3. If you are using the old version of the Andriod Auto app, update the app.
4. If you are connecting your phone to your car for the first time. Turn on your car and park it in a safe place.
5. Next, unlock your mobile and connect it to your car using a USB cable.
6. Tap Enable once or the Always enable button to accept the terms and conditions.
7. Go through the Android Auto tutorial before you start Andriod Auto on your device.
8. Now, click the Andriod Auto icon on your car display and follow the on-screen instructions to start Andriod Auto on your car.
How to Activate Andriod Auto on Car [Wirelessly]
1. Install the Andriod Auto app on your phone.
2. Go to Settings on your car display and turn on Bluetooth.
3. Next, enable Bluetooth on your mobile and select your car from the menu.
4. If your phone is connected, the Welcome to Andriod Auto screen will display.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pairing process.
6. Now, you can use the Android Auto features on your car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, most of the high-end cars are featured with the wireless Android Auto and CarPlay options.
For the first time, you have to connect it manually. After that, it will connect automatically.
For your phone calls, Bluetooth is used in Android Auto.