- On Windows: Install App → Go to Menu Tab → Enter Activation Code → Click Enter → Tap Continue Button
- On Mac: Open App → Go to My Subscription → Enter Activation Code → Click Activate Button
- On Android: Install App → Navigate to Scan Now → Click Allow → Tap Get Complete Protection → Click Already Purchased → Redeem Activation Code → Click Use this Code
- On iOS: Open App → Click Upgrade option → Tap Already Purchased → Enter Subscription Code → Tap on Ok
Avast Premium Security is an app that prevents all online threats, including spoofed websites and ransomware. Moreover, it helps us shop or bank online without any risk. It is compatible with most devices and scans all the websites for security risks on PCs and smartphones as well. This security application also has different subscription plans for single or multiple device users. So, all we need to do is to activate the Avast Premium security and select the apt plans to ensure the safety of the devices.
Activate Avast Premium Security on Windows PC
1. Install the latest version of Avast Premium Security on your Windows PC from the Microsoft Store.
2. Once installed, launch the Avast Premium Security on your PC.
3. Go to the Menu tab and choose the Enter activation code from the available option.
4. Then, input your activation code correctly and tap the Enter button to proceed.
5. Finally, tap the Continue button to complete the process.
Activate Avast Premium Security on Mac
1. Navigate to the Avast website and install the Avast Premium Security app on your Mac from the App store.
2. Launch the Avast Security and run to the Menu option.
3. Tap the My subscription from the available list.
4. Now, enter the activation code in the box and tap the Activate button near the Cancel button.
5. Finally, you have activated the Avast Premium Security on your Mac device.
Activate Avast Premium Security on Android
1. Download the latest version of Avast Premium Security from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Tap the Open button to launch the Avast Premium Security and hit the Scan now option.
3. Now, tap the Allow button to give access to the app for other devices.
4. Once the Scanning process is over, choose the Get complete protection option.
5. Then, click the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and tap the Already purchased?
6. Further, tap the Redeem an activation code option.
7. Enter your activation code in the box and tap the Use this code option.
8. Finally, you have activated your Avast Mobile Security on your Android device.
Activate Avast Premium Security on iOS devices
1. Get the Avast Premium Security app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
2. After the installation process is over, launch the Avast Premium Security app and hit the Not now option.
3. Then, tap the Allow button to give the app access to your device.
4. Choose the Upgrade option in the top right corner of the screen and hit the Already purchased?
5. Select the Enter Avast subscription code option.
6. In the given column, enter the activation code and hit the Ok button to proceed.
7. Finally, tap the Ok button to complete the Avast activation process.
The Avast security app is free on Android and iOS devices. But in Mac and Windows, once the free trial is over, you need to pay money to use this app. Also, a 30-day money-back guarantee is also applicable in case you are not satisfied with the service they offer.
To activate Antivirus, right-click on the Avast icon under the notification area of your Windows taskbar. Then, choose the registration information option. Select the Upgrade now on your Subscription screen. Now, hit the Select option in the Avast Free Antivirus column.
Yes, Avast Security includes a free VPN for Windows PC to protect their data and information from third parties.
To disable the Avast Premium Security on Mac, launch the app and tap the Avast Security in the Apple menu bar, and hit Uninstall Avast Security. Once the Uninstall window opens, tap the Continue option and input the password you wish to use on Mac.