Bixby Voice is a smart assistant that is available on Samsung devices. It helps you to use the device more conveniently and you can access the device with your voice commands. To use Bixby Voice on your device, you need to sign in to your Samsung account. Bixby Voice is available in only a few languages and the availability of features also depends on the region you belong to. Like Siri and OK Google, you have to activate the Bixby Voice assistant to use it seamlessly.
How to Activate Bixby Voice on Samsung Phone With Bixby Button
1. Unlock your Samsung phone and navigate to the Settings app.
2. Click the Advanced features option.
3. Select Bixby Key under the advanced features.
4. You can find two options to activate Bixby Voice. One is the Single press to open Bixby and the other one Double press to open Bixby.
5. Using these two options, you can also launch your favorite apps.
6. When you select Single press to open Bixby, swipe the toggle near Use Double Press to launch your favorite apps with a double press.
7. If you choose Double press to open Bixby, swipe the toggle near Use Single Press to launch your favorite app. Choose the based on your preferences. We have chosen the Single press to open Bixby.
8. Now, on the home screen, when you tap the Bixby button once, the voice assistant will be summoned.
Steps to Activate Bixby Voice Using the Side Button
The side button on your Samsung phone has multi-purposes, so you need to follow the below steps to activate the Bixby Voice with the side button.
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone.
2. Click the Advanced feature option.
3. Select Side Key from the list of available options.
4. Tap the option by which you need to activate it.
5. You can select Double press the side button or Press and hold the side button to trigger Bixby Voice.
How to Activate Bixby Voice on Samsung TV
You can activate Bixby voice on your Samsung Tv in two ways.
Steps to Enable Bixby with your voice
You can activate Bixby just by saying, Hi, Bixby. Once you say that, the Bixby icon will appear at the bottom of the screen with the listening mode. If not, follow the below steps to activate Bixby voice with your voice on Samsung TV.
1. First, press the Microphone button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Click the Explore Now option.
3. Next, select Settings and tap the Voice Wake-up button.
Steps to Activate with Your TV Remote
Tap ld the Microphone button on your Samsung TV remote and tell the command to activate Bixby. Once you have finished, release the Microphone button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Press and hold the power button and launch the power-off screen. Next, click the Settings icon and select Wake Bixby to activate Bixby with the power button.
Go to the Settings and choose the General option. Tap the Bixby Voice settings option and turn it off.