Bluebird card is a platform where you can create a bank account to save money. By creating an account on Bluebird, you can get robust security features, transfer money quickly, and easily manage your account. It also offers a debit card called Bluebird American Express Debit card. You can purchase this card and use it anywhere virtually within the US. Moreover, it is a reloadable debit card and can use in the places where American Express cards are used. You must activate your Bluebird card to get valuable benefits.
Features of Bluebird Card
- The card provides more protection features such as Theft, Purchase, etc.
- It provides more benefits and offers on shopping, dining, purchase, travel, and more.
- Bluebird Card gives the Roadside and Emergency Assistance feature to call them if an emergency or assistance is needed.
- It also offers the best Customer Service to its users for a period of 24*7.
- Using this card, you can purchase tickets for sports and entertainment with the applicable offers.
- You can withdraw money from over 30,000+ MoneyPass ATMs without any additional charges.
Activating Bluebird Card
- Via App
- Via Online
- Via Phone Call
How to Activate Bluebird Card by App
2. Launch the app and review the Terms and Conditions. Scroll down to the bottom and click on I Agree.
3. Click on Register Now.
4. Select Yes if you have purchased a Temporary Card at Walmart. If not, select No.
5. Next, fill in the necessary details like Temporary Card Number, Security Code (Available in front of the card), Name, Email ID, and Address.
6. Choose Phone type, create Username, Password, ATM PIN, enter your Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and finally, set a Security Question.
7. After all, click on Agree and Submit.
8. Verify your email ID and proceed.
9. Finally, click on Activate Card. That’s it. Your Bluebird debit card will be activated.
How to Activate Bluebird Card Online
1. Go to the Bluebird home page on your smartphone or PC.
2. Click on Log In.
3. Enter your credentials and click on Log In.
4. Go to Notifications and search for the Card Activation notification message.
5. Click on Activate.
How to Activate Bluebird Card by Phone Call
1. Call the Bluebird debit card customer service helpline number 1-833-926-3922.
2. Keep the card handy and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the call, your Bluebird card will be activated in a few minutes.
You can have more than one Bluebird account but to a limited number. For more details, check on the official Bluebird website.
On the browser, navigate the Walmart Bluebird card site and log in using your credentials. Once you log in, you can start using the card.