Credit One Bank offers a credit card for their customers that they can use for everyday purchases. The customers can also use the mobile app to manage their credit cards and check their balances on the go. Unlike Wells Fargo and My Chime Card, you can’t activate the Credit One card online or use the mobile app. Instead, you can call the toll-free number you received with the card to activate your Credit One credit card and you can also activate it at the ATM.
How to Activate Credit One Card Using Customer Care Service
Getting help from customer care service is the best way to enable your Credit One Card. You need to enable your Credit One card within 14 days after you receive the card.
1. First, dial the toll-free number 1-877-825-3242. If you are outside the US, say Canada, call 1-702-405-2042.
2. Next, you need to interact with an automated customer care support system.
3. Follow the instructions to connect to the customer care representative.
4. Once you connect to the customer care agent, they will ask for your personal information for authentication purposes.
5. You need to tell your card details like your Credit One card number, card verification value number, social security number, date of birth, and your name.
6. After you tell your card details, follow the instructions given by the customer care representative to complete the activation process.
7. If the card is activated successfully, you can use your Credit One card to make payments and purchase online.
How to Activate Credit One Credit Card Using ATM
1. Go to the nearby ATM to activate your card.
2. Insert the card into the ATM.
3. Click the Activate Card button and it will ask you to enter the pin.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Credit One card using ATM.
5. After the card is activated, you can use the card to make payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can use only the toll-free number you received with your card to activate the card.
If you want to cancel your Credit One card before activating it, you need to call customer support. You can also cancel the card by sending a mail to the Credit One bank, but that is a long process.