iFit is a fitness app and a true virtual coach that helps people stay fit with their regular and easy workout plans. Nowadays, there are many things available to make your workouts easier. The treadmill is one among them. It is always better to do your workouts with the proper guidance. So, you can use the iFit app to make your workouts more interesting on Treadmills because iFit is supported by more Treadmills. Similar to Les Mills On Demand, you can activate the iFit app on any supported treadmill.
iFit Compatible Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
- Motor: 2.2 HP
- Proform 705 CST Treadmill
- Pro 9000 Treadmill
- Gold’s Gym 430i Treadmill
Steps to Activate iFit Treadmill
2. Type iFit on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the official app from the search results and click the Download button.
4. Open the iFit app on your mobile.
5. Pair your treadmill with the app.
6. Once you pair the treadmill, you can start your workout using the iFit app.
7. Finally, sign up for the 30 days free trial and make use of the iFit interactive personal training.
How to Activate iFit Treadmill Using PC
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Navigate to the iFit activation website (iFit.com/activate).
3. Sign in with your iFit account.
4. Pair the app on your treadmill.
5. Use iFit on your treadmill to do your workouts.
Related: How to Activate Beach Body On Demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have a membership, you can start your workout in manual mode.
The Proform will ask you to sign in to iFit when you turn it on. Select Continue without signing into iFit to set up Proform Treadmill.