Milestone cards are issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution. Milestone card is the best option for anyone interested in establishing and rebuilding their credit. If you want to apply for a credit card, you must be at least 18 years old. Further, you should have a social security number, physical address, and a US IP address. If you want to get a Milestone card, you need to contact customer service at 1-800-305-0330. You can make payments with confidence because the Milestones cards are protected with a fast and secure system. Once you receive your Milestone credit card, you need to activate it to make payments. You can activate the Milestone credit card online on the official Milestone site or by contacting customer service.
How to Activate Milestone Credit Card Online
1. Open a web browser on your PC and navigate the official Milestone site (www.milestone.com).
2. Log in with your Milestone card account.
3. Search and click the Activate your card button.
4. Now, you need to enter the activation code you received to the registered email ID.
5. Next, type your credit card number and the security code to activate the Milestone credit card.
6. Make sure you provide the correct information and tap the Activate button.
7. Once the activation process is over, you can use your Milestone credit card to make payments.
How to Activate Milestone Card by Phone
You can also activate your Milestone credit card by calling the customer care service.
1. Contact the Milestone customer service at 866-453-2636.
2. Tell your card details like your card number and SSN.
3. Follow the instructions given by the representative to activate the credit card.
Related: How to Activate Credit One Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Milestone card will not work until it is activated. Activate the card within 21 days, otherwise the card will be deactivated automatically.