NBC is an American commercial broadcast television channel. The channel brings you classic hits, local news, TV series, documentaries, and many more. From the NBC streaming app, you can watch all the content of an NBC channel. You can stream both live TV and on-demand videos from the NBC app. In addition, the NBC app includes series from other networks like Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA, Telemundo, and other networks. Like the Watch TNT app, the NBC app for streaming devices like Fire TV, Roku, Smart TVs, and other devices, you have to activate the app with your TV provider.
NBC app allows you to watch the content for free with your TV provider. You can resume the shows from where you left on across all your devices. With the Live Stream section, you will get updated with local and national news. If you want to get unlimited access, you can use your TV provider subscription. Further, it provides closed captioning support for a better understanding.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV
How to Install NBC on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect the device to the internet connection.
2. Navigate to the App Store from the home screen.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the NBC app.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click Get to download the NBC app.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the NBC app on Apple TV.
How to Install NBC on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find tab and select the Search option.
3. Search for the NBC app.
4. Choose the NBC app from the search results under Apps & Games.
5. Click Get to install the NBC app on the Firestick device.
6. Further, click Open to launch the NBC app.
How to Install NBC on Roku
1. Switch on your Roku device and press the Home button.
2. Click on the Search option from the home screen.
3. Type NBC in the search box.
4. Choose the NBC app and click Add Channel to download the NBC app on your Roku device.
5. When you get a prompt, click OK and select Go to Channel to launch the NBC app on Roku.
How to Install NBC on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and select the Apps tab.
2. Click on the Google Play Store and select the Search icon.
3. Browse for the NBC app and pick the app from the search results.
4. Click Install to install the app on Android TV.
5. Tap Open to launch the NBC app on your TV.
How to Install NBC on Xbox
1. Turn on your Xbox One and navigate to the home screen.
2. Choose the Store tab and select Apps under categories on the screen.
3. Tap on Search Apps and type NBC in the search.
4. Select the NBC app from the result and click on Get it Free to install the NBC app on Xbox One.
5. Finally, click Confirm to open the NBC app on the device.
How to Install NBC on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Home button.
2. On the home screen, tap on Apps and select the Search icon.
3. Search for the NBC app and select the app.
4. Click on Install to download the NBC app on Samsung Smart TV.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install NBC on Vizio Smart TV
1. Launch your Vizio Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the V button on the Vizio remote.
3. Go to the Vizio App Store.
4. Select the All Apps section or search for the NBC app using the Search field.
5. Scroll down and select the NBC app and press the OK button on the remote.
6. Now, click on the Install App button and click OK to confirm the installation.
7. Launch the NBC app on your Vizio Smart TV.
How to Activate NBC App
1. Launch the NBC app on the device.
2. You will see an Activation Code displayed on your TV screen.
3. Visit the NBC activation website (www.nbc.com/activate) from your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the NBC Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
5. When the app is activated successfully, you can start streaming the NBC video content on your streaming device.
1. How do I activate NBC on my Roku?
When you open the NBC app on your Roku, you will get an activation code. Enter the code in the NBC activation website to activate the NBC app on Roku.
2. How do I get the NBC activation code?
When you launch the NBC app for the first time, you will get an activation code on your TV screen.
3. How can I stream NBC for free?
You can use any of the live TV services or cable TV provider’s account to stream NBC for free.