- On Website: Note IMEI & SIM Serial Number → Go to Website→ Click Activate/Reactivate → Enter IMEI & Serial Number → Click Activate
Net 10 is the pay-as-you-go prepaid wireless phone service that doesn’t require contracts, credit checks, activation fees, monthly bills, and age limit criteria. It also offers unlimited calling and texting facilities to its users nationwide. Fortunately, it is one of the best cell phone services available. So, the first step would be to activate the Net10 wireless service.
Net10 SIM Purchase
If you already have a phone and wish to switch to Net10 SIM Card, you will have to check if the Net10 Sim would be compatible with your pre-owned smartphone. However, this device should be compatible with Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint. In addition, any smartphone, including iPhone or Android, with an unlocked GSM can be used for a Net10 SIM.
How to Activate Net 10 SIM by Online
1. Unlock your phone, select the Menu, and hit the Prepaid option.
2. Scroll down until you see the My IMEI option and tap on it. Also, hit the Back option to return.
3. Choose the SIM Serial Number option and enter the number you note.
4. On your PC, navigate to the official Net10 website.
5. Select the Activate/ Reactivate menu at the top of the screen.
- If you are activating the net 10 for the first time, provide the necessary details like name, phone number, and password, then hit the Submit option.
6. Further, choose your phone model and hit the Submit button.
7. Finally, input your SIM Card number and IMEI information and tap the Activate button.
How to Activate Net 10 SIM by Phone Call
1. Call their customer service number 1-877-836-2368 on your phone.
2. Before reaching customer service, ensure to keep the necessary details ready, including the Serial number and Service Plan.
2. Follow the on-call instruction and proceed with the activation process.
3. Also, provide the necessary information to verify and activate the Net10 Wireless prepaid phone service.
4. You will receive a confirmation mail to your registered Email ID after activation, which generally takes up to 2 business days.
Yes, the Net10 Wireless subsidiary of TracFone Wireless offers no-contract phone plans.