- Individual Account – Open Website → Tap Sign Up for Free→ Select Personal Account → Click Next → Fill Details → Create Password → Tap Agree & Create Account
- Business Account – Open Website → Tap Sign Up for Free→ Select Business Account → Complete KYC→ Provide Bank Details → Enter Deposit Value → Tap Confirm
PayPal is one of the secured online payment mediums that helps you send and receive money, making transactions much more accessible. PayPal is the fifth accepted payment method after Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and more. Most importantly, this app doesn’t charge any fees, and no minimum balance is required to be maintained. Moreover, Paypal offers individual and business accounts with additional exclusive features for small to medium-sized businesses. So, the first step to getting access to these benefits would be to activate a Paypal account and enjoy transferring money between accounts.
How to Activate PayPal Accounts for Individual
2. Click on the Sign-in option in the top right corner.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, create a new one. Ensure you enter all the necessary details like your username, address, and Social Security number during the Signing in process.
3. Tap on the Sign up for free option, and choose the account type, one is a Business account, and the other one is Personal Account.
4. Choose Personal Account from the available options and hit the Next button.
- If you are using PayPal for personal use or transaction between friends or family, then you can use this option.
5. Next, fill in the necessary details, including name, mail ID, and password. Now, tap on the Next button to proceed further.
6. Further, you need to input your mail address and phone number to proceed.
7. After entering all the mandatory details, tap the Agree and Create account option.
8. Finally, your PayPal account is created, and you are ready to use it.
How to Activate PayPal Account for Business
1. To activate your PayPal Business account, navigate the PayPal website and Sign Up.
2. Once you Sign up for your account, you will receive a confirmation email to the registered mail id.
3. Then, finish the KYC Procedure to check your identity and protect your account from risks like theft and more.
- Suppose you’re selling your products domestically and internationally or both. In that case, the procedure of KYC will ask for a list of documents based on the business you are operating for verification.
4. Now, link your PayPal Business account with your bank account to receive payments from the account.
5. Enter all the bank details like Bank Name and IFSC Code and input the name as in your pan card.
6. After adding your bank account, two deposits will be credited to your bank account.
7. Finally, enter the payment deposited in your bank account and tap Confirm. Then, you are ready to use the PayPal account for business.
Tips! Like any other bank, PayPal also provides cards. So, you can activate the PayPal card and enjoy card transactions as well.
Yes, you can verify your PayPal account by linking your bank account, credit card, or debit card.
First, log in to your PayPal account. Then, tap the Get Verified under the Account Overview option. Choose the verification method you wish to use, input the details, and tap the Continue button. Finally, Confirm and then hit Submit.
Yes, PayPal permits you to make payments through various methods like PayPal balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit card, and more.