If you want to record something important on your iOS, Android, and PC, you can do that with the built-in screen record feature. The iOS and Android smartphones have the default screen record option. On Windows 10, you can use the Xbox Game Bar app to screen record. You can share what you recorded on your device with your family and friends. So flow with this guide to know how to activate screen record on iOS, Android, and PC.
How to Activate Screen Record on iOS
1. Initially, navigate to the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Select Control Center and tap the Customize Control option.
3. Click the Add icon (+) followed by the Screen Recording option.
4. To start the recording, open the Control Center on your iOS device.
5. Select the Screen Recording option, your iPhone will start recording after three countdowns.
6. If you want to stop the recording navigate to the Control Center again and click the Red recording icon to stop the recording.
Unfortunately, you can’t activate the screen record on your iPhone using Siri voice commands.
How to Activate Screen Record on Android
1. First, turn on your Android phone.
2. Swipe down the Notification area and select the Screen Recorder option.
3. If you couldn’t find the screen record option, click the Pencil button and add the Screen Record to quick settings.
4. Once you set, click the Screen Record and select the Record Audio option and select the Show touches screen option.
5. Then, tap the Start button to start the recording screen on your Android phone.
6. To stop the recording, swipe down the notification bar and tap the Red recording icon.
Steps to Activate Screen Record on PC (Windows)
Before you start the process, make sure you have Windows 10 on your PC. Because Windows 10 has the built-in Xbox Game Bar app. Using this app, you can record everything on your PC except the desktop and file explorer on your PC. But the process needs some hardware requirements and the video card must be compatible with the Intel Quick Sync H.264, Nvidia NVENC, or AMD VCE codecs.
1. Turn on your PC and search for the Gaming.
2. You can also launch the Game bar settings by pressing the Windows + G. Swipe the toggle to enable screen recording.
3. Select the Widget menu on the Xbox Game Bar app.
4. Then, tap the Capture option to start the recording process.
5. Click the Record option to record your PC screen.
6. Click the Red recording icon to stop the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the screen record videos in the Gallery of your device.