Siri is a Virtual Assistant that is builtin on Apple devices. Siri can help you with doing everyday tasks. You can ask Siri to call your mom, ask to play a song or you may ask a general question to Siri. Whatever you ask Siri, you will get an answer. You can set an alarm, timer, and reminder and Siri is helpful to finish your work in a few minutes. You can use and activate the Siri virtual assistant just by saying, Hey Siri.
- Apple Watch
- Apple TV
You can activate Siri on Apple devices in more than one way.
How to Activate Siri on iPhone
1. Say Hey Siri to access Siri on your iPhone with your voice.
2. Press and hold the Side button to access Siri if you have Face ID.
3. On an iPhone with a home button, press and hold the Home button to use Siri.
When Siri appears, ask a question or say something to do. For instance, you can say, Hey Siri, Open YouTube.
How to Activate Siri on iPad
1. Say Hey Siri to use it on your iPad with your voice.
2. On an iPad with the home button, press and hold the Home button to access Siri.
3. If you are using the older models, hold down the Power button to use Siri.
How to Activate Siri on Mac
1. Press and hold the Mic button to use Siri, once the Siri icon appears hold down the Mic button to start the dictation.
2. If the icon is displayed on the menu bar, click the Mic icon to activate it.
4. If you have a touch bar click Siri from the touch bar to use it on Mac.
How to Activate Siri on AirPods
1. Press and hold the force sensor on your AirPods to use Siri.
2 After the indication make the request.
How to Activate Siri on Apple Watch
1. Raise your wrist to use Siri. Make sure that Raise to Speak is turned on.
2. Press and hold the Digital Crown button on your Apple Watch to use Siri.
3. If Siri is added to your watch face, click on the Siri icon on the watch face to use it.
How to Activate on Apple TV
1. Press and hold the Siri button (Mic button) on the Apple TV remote and give the voice command.
2. After giving the command, release the button on the Apple TV remote.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can just say, Hey Siri, to start using it on your iPhone 11, 12, 13, or any other iPhone model.
On the Settings page of your iPhone, you can find Siri. But there is no specific app to manage Siri voice commands.