Sky Sports is a British subscription sports channel operated by Sky Group. It telecasts the latest sports news, commentaries, live blog, scores, live matches, updates, and highlights of all the sports. You can use Sky Sport NOW app to watch all the matches from the Sky Sports channel. It lets you watch all 12 Sky Sport and ESPN channels. It includes live coverage of Formula One, Tennis, Golf, and Boxing. Further, it provides exclusive access to games and tournaments which you cannot find anywhere else. To stream your favorite matches from Sky Sports NOW app, first, you need to activate the app.
From Sky Sport NOW app, you can stream the matches in HD quality. You can also access sports highlights and feature content on-demand from the app. As of now, Sky Sport NOW is only available in the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Install Sky Sport NOW on Apple TV
1. Start your Apple TV and move to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, open App Store.
3. Tap the Search icon from the App Store screen.
4. Enter Sky Sport NOW in the search using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the Sky Sport NOW app from the result that you get.
6. Then, tap Get to install Sky Sport NOW on Apple TV.
7. Click Open to launch the Sky Sports NOW app on your Apple TV.
How to Install Sky Sport NOW on Android TV
1. Power on your Android TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the Android TV home screen, tap on the Apps tab.
3. Then, open the Google Play Store and select the Magnifying Glass icon.
4. Type Sky Sport and look for the Sky Sports NOW app tile and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Click the Install button to install Sky Sport NOW app on the Android TV.
6. Tap the Open button to launch the Sky Sports NOW app.
How to Install Sky Sport NOW on Samsung Smart TV
1. Power on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Select Apps from the bottom of the screen.
3. Type and search for the Sky Sport NOW app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Click Install to install the app on Samsung Smart TV.
5. Lunch the app to Sky Sports NOW to activate it.
How to Install Sky Sport NOW on PlayStation
1. Switch on your PlayStation console and go to the PlayStation Store.
2. Click the Search button and type in Sky Sport NOW in the search input field using the virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the Sky Sport NOW app from the suggestions.
4. Click Download to install Sky Sport NOW on PlayStation.
5. Then, launch the Sky Sports app on PlayStation to activate.
How to Install Sky Sport NOW on Xbox
1. Press the Power button on your Xbox console and wait for the home screen to load.
2. Go to the Store tab and choose Apps in the Store Categories.
3. Select Search Apps and type Sky Sport NOW in the search.
4. Pick the Sky Sport NOW app from the search result and click on Get it Free to install the app on Xbox.
5. Finally, click Confirm in the prompt and launch the Sky Sport NOW app.
How to Activate Sky Sports
There is no activation method available to activate Sky Sports app. You can directly sign in and watch the matches from the app.
1. Launch the installed Sky Sport Now app on the device.
2. Sign in with your Sky account details.
3. If you have not yet created Sky ID, you create it directly from the app by clicking the Register Now button.
4. Now, you can start streaming your favorite games on your device.
Sky Sports Pass costs £5.99 per month.
No, Sky Sport NOW is not available on Roku.