Starbucks is the world’s largest coffeehouse chain. With Starbucks, you can enroll in the Starbucks rewards program, through which you can earn stars every time you purchase a beverage, food, and coffee-at-home products in Starbucks. Starbucks will offer you a card, you can add credits to your card and use it in the stores. It also offers gift cards that you can use for yourself or present to somebody on their birthday or special days. Once you purchase or receive the Starbucks Gift card, you need to activate it for further usage.
How to Activate the Starbucks Card through Web Browser
1. You need a minimum balance of $5 to register for the Starbucks card.
2. Make sure you have a 16-digit card number and the security code.
3. You can find the 8-digit security code under the scratch-off coating on the back of your card or you can find it under the 16-digit number of an eGift.
4. If you have everything, open a web browser.
5. Navigate to the Starbucks store’s official site and sign in with your account.
6. Click the Activate Card button.
7. Next, enter the Activation Code in the given field and click the Activate button.
8. Now, you can check the gift card balance and make purchases.
How to Activate Starbucks Gift Card via Mobile App
2. Next, open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Select the Gift card you need to activate.
5. Finally, enter the Activation code to activate your Starbucks gift card.
Related: How to Activate Walmart Gift Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use the Starbucks gift card on Uber Eats. But, you have to add the Stratbucks card to the Uber Eats app.
If there are no stars earned on your card, it will be deactivated and remain inactive until your next purchase.
You can purchase a Starbucks Gift card from Walmart. But to activate it, you have to use the Starbucks platform.