Most PC users will prefer the Windows platform. Windows have been with us for many years and it has helped us to finish our work with less effort. The latest version of Windows, Windows 11, comes with a lot of new features. If you are new to Windows 11, check our guide on how to activate it.
Activate Windows 11
Windows 11 offers two types of activation. Using Product Key and using Digital License. Based on your purchase, you can pick a method.
Steps to Activate Windows 11 With Product Key
1. Click the Start button on your device.
2. Go to the Settings menu.
3. Select System from the Settings menu.
4. You will find the Windows isn’t activated message on the screen.
5. Click Activate Now button to begin the activation process.
7. Select Change Product Key and tap the Change button.
8. Ente the product key and click the Next button.
9. Finally, click the Activate button to activate it.
Steps to Activate Windows 11 with Digital License
1. At the beginning of the installation process, select the I don’t have product key option.
2. Enter the Microsoft account that you have used to purchase the Windows 11 Digital license.
3. Then, click the Start button to navigate to the Settings menu.
4. Select System from the settings menu.
5. Click the Activation tile.
6. Next, open the Microsoft Store to purchase the digital license.
7. Once you purchase the digital license, click the Activate button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the Start button> select Settings> tap System> choose Activation> click Activation State to check whether the Windows 11 is activated.
If you don’t activate Windows on your laptop or computer, you can’t sign in to your account, can’t customize the PC, and so on.