Xbox Live Gold is a premium version of the Xbox network that is compatible with Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and S. The Xbox Live Gold takes your game to the next level. You can play multiplayer games online and get two free games per month, including backward compatible Xbox 360 games. While you purchase the Xbox Live Gold, you can enjoy the 14days free trial. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase its monthly plan, which costs $349 per month. Your subscription is renewed automatically every month. In this article, we are going to explain how to activate Xbox Live Gold.
Ways to Activate Xbox Live Gold
- Through Xbox Console.
- Though Web Browser
How to Activate Xbox Live Gold Through Xbox Console
1. Initially, turn on your Xbox console by pressing the Power button on your console.
2. Navigate to the dashboard and select the Store icon.
3. Now, click the Categories tile on your Xbox Store.
4. Select Games under the categories section.
5. Next, tap the Use a Code tile.
6. Sign in with your Xbox account.
7. Type the 25-digit activation code in the given field and click the Activate button.
8. The process will take a few seconds to over.
9. If your purchase is activated successfully, you can get all the Xbox Live Gold features on your console.
How to Activate Xbox Live Gold via Web Browser
1. First, turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Navigate to the Xbox official site on your computer.
3. Sign in with your Xbox account.
4. Now, click the Redeem Code button and type the 25-digit activation code.
6. If you have entered the correct activation code, click the Confirm button.
Related: How to Activate Xbox Dev Mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Xbox live gold is not free, but you get 14 days of a free trial. After the trial period is over, you need to purchase its monthly plan, which costs $349.
Your Xbox Live Gold may not be updated with the account. Just log out of your Xbox account and sign in again to fix the issue.